Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Kitten named Mintu



This little kitten (named "mintu") came along one day, and started meow'ing outside my apartment. To my surprise it just came in at totally felt at home, jumped onto my sofa and wanted to be pampered & fed & played with, it felt totally at home, as if I knew her for long. The most amazing thing is that, she's toilet trained by default, I dont know how, but she just found out where the toilet is, and went there. Unlike other cats i've seen, it didnt resist, when I went to touch it. Atleast the cats I've seen, do not allow humans to touch them so easily. This was acting more like a dog. These photos were taken when it was fast asleep, it looked so calm and at peace. really cute little thing.









3 Comments:

Blogger dhanuparth said...

I dont really like kittens but reading our blog I guess I will check her out when I come to your place next. Also the good bit is she is toilet trained !!!

2:36 AM  
Blogger jesukiran said...

wow!! cute kitten.i like the 5th image very much.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Phani Tetali said...

Very nice photographs, Rajeev!

Hope you're doing well.

Phani

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home